Friday, January 18, 2013

It is 3:33am on a friday... morning. :o

Here's a printscreen, so you could see for yourselves that I was telling the truth.

Hello! Yes, I a back with a new (unplanned) post!

 We just got home from dancing our asses out (well, I was more like just barely moving, but still had lots of fun), my sister's friends came over to take her out and, as usual, I was sitting in the kitchen minding my own business, they were just leaving when one of them asked me if I wanted to join their plans, I quickly accepted the invitation (which is weird because I'm not much of a dancer) and so I ran to tell my mom that I was leaving with the girls, so she asked me: "Are you gonna change? Or are you just gonna leave the way your dressed right now?". I looked at her with a confused expression, like asking: "What? I look just fine!".

I should add, that I was actually wearing my "Let's stay home today!" clothes, which are basically, any XL t-shirt that I only use for sleeping and a pair of jeans. Something like this:

Wearing a coat was actually an idea that my mom suggested.
 I kinda look "good" in this picture (since most days I feel pretty, no matter what I wear), but the point is, when we finally arrived to the (let's called it) bar, I had no trouble with anything because of the coat, it was very hot inside and we were all dancing so I had to take it off, which made me realised that I looked like a boy. So, in a desperate way to "fix" my now very unattractive look, I tucked under the shirt and rolled up the sleeves.

I know I still look like a boy, but you gotta admit that I was a hot boy. c:c:

To be honest, I felt the same the whole time which means that all the time we spent at the bar I thought I looked like I had just grabbed a coat and nothing else before going out, but when we got home, the mirror helped me see my cuteness and this may seem dumb that in a way, this decision made me kinda proud of myself.

Anyways, that's it! I just wanted to share with you that I feel cool. Yay! 

Bye-bye.


P.s.: I've been working on that mixtape that I told you guys about (I'm actually not sure if I mentioned it on THIS blog), but it's taking a lot longer that I thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment