Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello, welcome to my crib.


For the past two years (more or less) I've tried to be constant and write on my blog, but I had to star a new one, and hopefuly I can write on it as much as I can, and write about my life.

Starting this "new" blog, I'll proceed to introduce myself:

Hello, my name is (not) Changomarine Ichi Rodríguez. I live in Guadalajara, México, and I spend most of my days, inside my house.

I used to look like this two years ago (2011)

Two years ago, I was seventeen and still in high school, dealing with dumb problems, using the internet too much, doing nothing with my life
Not making any new friends, trying to make cool doodles and, as embarassing as it sounds, trying to be an internet celebrity.

Not much has change about since then, I'm still using internet way too much, I don't have any problems (the only one that I can think of right now is that I need to make some -well, more like, a lot of- money), I've made new friends because I'm in college now, and no, I'm no longer looking foward the day I'm famous all over the internet.

This is how I look most of the time (2013)
 I'm currently studing Industrial Design, but it isn't my real passion, even if I do like it. Drawing is much more my thing, and people seem to like what I do, so yeah
(But I won't lie to you, that's my true passion), you'll later judge for yourself if you like what I do or if you just hate it. 

As you can see, not even in my physical aperence has changed, my hair has not grown that much, but it has more bright colors (or washed out colors), I have not loose weigh, neither have I gained any. I'm still 5'7'' tall.
And even if my description seems to be a little sad and boring, I feel very happy with my life. 

Now I'll explain to you my current obsession, just to see how they change over the year.

  • VSauce: More like having a big crush on Michael Stevens, his videos are quite interesting. If you're more like me, the kind of person who loves learning new random facts about life (that maybe not important at all), you'll love VSauce.
  • Genu Valgum: Usually known as "knock-knee", is a condition where your knees touch but your ankles are far apart from each other, as you can see, I have this condition and I've had it my whole life, and it's not that bad, but a few months ago it started bothering me so much, I can't think of nothing else while standing. Or doing anything else.
  • This is kinda sad, my mind just went blank and well, I can't remember any other obsessions. Please, someone remind me to add some later.

I think this might be it for now, you might notice some changes around the blog over the month or not, because this is a new blog and I want it to look pretty (◡‿◡✿)
  

I'm also making a version of this blog in spanish

No comments:

Post a Comment